Thursday, December 5, 2013

Bath tub painting

I discovered very quickly, that when it came to my daughters love of painting, it also came with an the expense of a LOT of paper.   So instead of endless reams of paper, I'd pop her into our tub with some watercolors and a paintbrush.  And sure enough, she loved it.  So much so that we did it a LOT.

It's CHEAP, clean up is a breeze and kept my daughter busy for a very long time.  

Few things to note:  Porcelain (or non porous) tubs are best for this.  The paint literally washes right off.  It also easily comes off of non porous tile as well.
I've also done this in plastic tubs.  The plastic though sucks in the paint and holds onto it.  It will come out with some elbow grease and magic erasers.  Just be prepared to work for it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment