Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Seating Place Markers

In one craft swap, I don't remember the theme, but I made one girl seating place makers for her entire family.  This is something she does for each gathering and the ideas she comes up with are so creative and cute.  She puts so much time and effort into each one that I wanted to help her out and make some for her to use the next time she gathered together with her family.  

Using my Cricut I made these paper dolls of each member of her family.  Each one was made to look as much like each person as possible and something that each of them could keep after the meal.  They could use them as book marks, or magnets - what ever their hearts desired.

Overall, I think they turned out cute and were a great way to show each person how much she loved and cared for them.






No comments:

Post a Comment