Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Toilet Paper Art

In a craft swap, my friend Tanys made this for me.  Believe it or not, it's made out of TOILET PAPER ROLLS!  I've seen a few of these floating around on Pinterest, but that was long after she had made and sent me this amazing creation!  

Looking at it from a distance or even up close, you CANNOT tell it's out of toilet paper rolls.  It looks so authentic.  The only thing you need to really be warned about with them is that they are VERY FRAGILE!  So if end up making these, then put it up on the wall or somewhere where little (or big) hands can hurt it.  

I seriously can't tell you how much I love this and how many compliments we have gotten on ours!


If you are interested in making this, visit THIS blog for a tutorial.  It's SUPER time consuming, but oh so worth it in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment